After receiving the new double BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie jogging stroller a few weeks ago, I am super motivated to get out and explore more of the area parks, running paths and stroller friendly trails. My running has been indoors on the treadmill since we moved to Arizona last year but I am to hoping to change that going forward. If you are looking for a double stroller that can handle all the terrains — well the one I am sharing about today is the one for you!
Living in Seattle I bought a used single BOB stroller off Craigslist. We used the stroller a lot with Logan and it was by far the best running stroller I had tried. It passed the test of being reliable on all terrains I took it on — paved path, bumpy roads and off-road trails. With the arrival of our single stroller, we opted for a stacking double stroller from another brand that wasn’t designated as a running stroller. As my oldest got bigger this stroller set-up wasn’t practical, had no storage and was never safe to use as a running stroller.
Once I received the BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie jogging stroller, I realized how much easier my life would have been with this double BOB stroller. There is an adjustment piece you can buy to attach your infant car seats so it’s great to start using with a newborn. If you are planing to run with an infant, make sure you check with your pediatrician first. All babies develop differently and you want to make sure your baby has enough head control development to stay safe. See more guidelines here to make sure you are keeping your kids safe. We all know with two kids outings are unpredictable and most of the time nothing goes as planned. It’s nice to know with a double stroller there is a seat for both of the kids to be clipped in.
What I love most about this stroller is the versatility. It is durable enough to take on off-road trails and lightweight enough for easy transport running errands. It offers a comfortable ride for my kids and lots of storage for me. Below are a few of my favorite features on this stroller:
- Storage pocket and large cargo basket. The large cargo basket on the bottom fits my backpack loaded with snacks and anything else I feel necessary for our outings. There are two small pockets up high that are great for your cell phone or other small items you might need to access quickly and frequently.
- The seats can go completely upright or recline to an almost flat position really quickly. My boys stay upright most of the time but it’s nice to know I can quickly position the seat flatter if one of them falls asleep.
- The seats can fit two children side by side and still fit through standard doorways. This was my biggest worry about the side by side double stroller and it’s not an issue at all!
- Large UPF 50+ canopies that shield kids from sun and rain. This is great for keeping sun off of my kids and when Logan complains about the sun being in his eyes 🙂 We have a lot of sun to keep off them in Arizona.
- Easy 2 step fold for transport. Another concern I had about this stroller was the size and weight but I feel confident quickly folding the stroller down and storing away in car after our outings.
- Magnetic peek windows allow you to see your children while on your run or walk. This is great for being able to see how your kids are doing without having to stop and walk around to the front of the stroller.
- The parking brake to secure rear wheels is easy to apply with a single step. I have owned strollers in the past that are hard to get the brake set quickly. There is a lot going on with two kids so its nice to know they are safe anytime you have to stop suddenly.
You can read the complete list of features on the stroller here and this stroller comes in four different colors. If you are having trouble deciding on which BOB model stroller is the best for you they do a great chart comparison on their website here.
SHOP THE STROLLER
Look for A post coming soon sharing all my favorite parks, stroller friendly running paths and activities to do with kids in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area.
Thanks to BOB for partnering on this post! All opinions are my own.
SHOP THE POST